You can mark items out of stock on the tablet through settings:
1) If an item or items are temporarily out of stock they can be removed from the menu in the tablet settings. Tap the cogs & wheels icon at the top right of the tablet.
2) Select settings and enter password.
3) Once inside settings section select out of stock items to turn off menu items or manage out of stock mods to turn off item modifiers.
4) Search for an item or modifier that needs to be turned off and tap the green tab which will then turn grey to indicate the item is off.
5) The item will be unavailable for ordering until the store opens the following day. Once the item is back in stock, repeat the steps and turn grey tab green and the item will be available for ordering.